RFF offers a range of services and resources that help make RFF more accessible to public, private, and nonprofit decisionmakers.
For media inquiries, contact:
RFF in the News
Research and insights by RFF's experts appear in a variety of news outlets. Read the latest articles.
RFF press releases announce major news from RFF and highlight new research by RFF experts. Recent press releases:
- Blog: State Action on Carbon Reduction Laudable—but Not Enough
- Resources for the Future Begins Weekly Podcast Series
- A Deeper Look at National Parks
- Forest Fires and the Clean Air Act: How Best to Protect our Health
- Administration's Regulatory Impact on Gas and Oil Rules
- SHARC FROM RFF—A NEW SHALE RESEARCH CLEARINGHOUSE
- New Blog from Roberton Williams on WA’s I-1631
- Carbon Tax Impacts across Household Income Groups
RFF public events are open to the media. See upcoming events and webcasts.
Stay Connected with RFF
Get Email Updates from RFF
RFF provides a number of email subscription options to meet your needs. Recommended options for media are below. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.