RFF offers a range of services and resources that help make RFF more accessible to public, private, and nonprofit decisionmakers.
For media inquiries, contact:
RFF in the News
Research and insights by RFF's experts appear in a variety of news outlets. Read the latest articles.
RFF press releases announce major news from RFF and highlight new research by RFF experts. Recent press releases:
- RFF Awards $100,000 to Yale University Researchers to Value Earth Observations
- Considering a Carbon Tax–Gasoline Tax Swap
- Projecting the Effects of the Administration’s Proposed Two-Year Stoppage of Coal and Nuclear Power Plant Retirements
- RFF, European Partners to Form a Collaborative Research Institute
- RFF Awarded Grant for Predictive Modeling of Natural Resource Systems
RFF public events are open to the media. See upcoming events and webcasts.
Stay Connected with RFF
Get Email Updates from RFF
RFF provides a number of email subscription options to meet your needs. Recommended options for media are below. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.