RFF offers a range of services and resources that help make RFF more accessible to public, private, and nonprofit decisionmakers.
For media inquiries, contact:
RFF in the News
Research and insights by RFF's experts appear in a variety of news outlets. Read the latest articles.
RFF press releases announce major news from RFF and highlight new research by RFF experts. Recent press releases:
- 10 Years of RGGI
- RFF’s Margaret Walls on the “Outdoor Recreation Economy”
- RFF President Richard Newell Receives Adelman-Frankel Award
- Trump and the CAFE Proposal: Disappearing Fuel Cost Savings
- Shining a Spotlight on FEMA and Household Vulnerabilities in Hurricane Regions
- Trump’s CAFE Proposal & Consumer Behavior
- New satellite data show twice as many Americans live in counties not meeting fine particulate air quality standards than previously thought.
- New Blog on Trump’s Rollback of Vehicle Fuel Economy Standards
RFF public events are open to the media. See upcoming events and webcasts.
Stay Connected with RFF
Get Email Updates from RFF
RFF provides a number of email subscription options to meet your needs. Recommended options for media are below. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.