RFF offers a range of services and resources that help make RFF more accessible to public, private, and nonprofit decisionmakers.
For media inquiries, contact:
RFF in the News
Research and insights by RFF's experts appear in a variety of news outlets. Read the latest articles.
RFF press releases announce major news from RFF and highlight new research by RFF experts. Recent press releases:
- From Resources Radio: People, Parks, and Policy, with Margaret Walls
- New Study: “Administration’s Clean Energy Plan May Lead to More Air Pollution, Carbon Emissions”
- New Report Finds Winners and Losers in Changing Timber Residuals Markets
- The New Energy Geopolitics, with Meghan O'Sullivan of Harvard University
- New Episode of RFF Podcast, Resources Radio: Energy Inefficiency, with RFF's Joshua Blonz
- New Resources Radio Podcast: Sensing Pollution with Satellites, with Alan Krupnick and Daniel Sullivan
- Plans Affecting the Sage-Grouse: Recalibration or Short-Sighted Economic Grab?
RFF public events are open to the media. See upcoming events and webcasts.
Stay Connected with RFF
Get Email Updates from RFF
RFF provides a number of email subscription options to meet your needs. Recommended options for media are below. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.