RFF offers a range of services and resources that help make RFF more accessible to public, private, and nonprofit decisionmakers.
For media inquiries, contact:
RFF in the News
Research and insights by RFF's experts appear in a variety of news outlets. Read the latest articles.
RFF press releases announce major news from RFF and highlight new research by RFF experts. Recent press releases:
- New Resources Radio Podcast: Communicating Complex Social Problems, with Matthew Nisbet
- Hydropower Licensing and the FERC Experience
- New Blog Looks at Future Challenges for Integrated Resource Plans and Utilities
- New Podcast in the Resources Radio Series: Daniel Raimi talks to Dr. Fran Moore about Climate Change and Agriculture
- EPA’s Regulatory Rollback for Coal Would Cause an Estimated 3-6 US Deaths from Air Pollution for Each Coal Mining Job Supported
- Blog: State Action on Carbon Reduction Laudable—but Not Enough
- Resources for the Future Begins Weekly Podcast Series
- A Deeper Look at National Parks
- Forest Fires and the Clean Air Act: How Best to Protect our Health
RFF public events are open to the media. See upcoming events and webcasts.
Stay Connected with RFF
Get Email Updates from RFF
RFF provides a number of email subscription options to meet your needs. Recommended options for media are below. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.