RFF offers a range of services and resources that help make RFF more accessible to public, private, and nonprofit decisionmakers.
For media inquiries, contact:
RFF in the News
Research and insights by RFF's experts appear in a variety of news outlets. Read the latest articles.
RFF press releases announce major news from RFF and highlight new research by RFF experts. Recent press releases:
- New satellite data show twice as many Americans live in counties not meeting fine particulate air quality standards than previously thought.
- New RFF Blog on Trump Proposal to Freeze Fuel, GHG Standards
- PHMSA’s 2009 Gas Distribution Rule: Should It Stay or Should It Go?
- The Original Clean Power Plan vs Its Replacement
- New RFF Blog Series Starts Today on President Trump’s Vehicle Standards
RFF public events are open to the media. See upcoming events and webcasts.
Stay Connected with RFF
Get Email Updates from RFF
RFF provides a number of email subscription options to meet your needs. Recommended options for media are below. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.