The fourth entry, How Much Do Consumers Really Value Fuel Economy?, has just posted in the five-part blog series hosted by Resources for the Future that explores key considerations about the upcoming fuel economy rules for cars sold in the United States.
The authors are RFF Fellow Benjamin Leard and Senior Fellows Joshua Linn and Virginia McConnell.
- Read the introduction to the new blog series, Evidence for the New CAFE Standards.
- Read the second blog post: How Do Gas Prices Affect New Vehicle Sales?
- Read the full discussion paper upon which the second blog entry is based: Fuel Prices, New Vehicle Fuel Economy, and Implications for Attribute-Based Standards.
- Read the third blog post: Emerging Evidence on the CAFE Credit Trading Program.
- Read the fourth blog post: How Much Do Consumers Really Value Fuel Economy?