What and Who:
A book launch for Struggling for Air: Power Plants and the “War on Coal”, which assesses accusations by Obama policy opponents who say the president is waging a “war on coal.”
Presentation by the authors: Richard L. Revesz, Lawrence King Professor of Law and Dean Emeritus, New York University School of Law and Director, Institute for Policy Integrity; and Jack Lienke, Senior Attorney, Institute for Policy Integrity.
Panelists who will join the authors to further discuss future challenges of Clean Air Act regulations:
- Vicki Arroyo, Executive Director, Georgetown Climate Center at Georgetown Law; Assistant Dean of Centers and Institutes and Professor from Practice, Georgetown Law
- Dallas Burtraw, Darius Gaskins Senior Fellow, Resources for the Future
- Jonathan Z. Cannon, Blaine T. Phillips Distinguished Professor of Environmental Law and Director, Environmental and Land Use Law Program, University of Virginia School of Law
When: Tues., Apr 5, 2016 | 4:00–5:30 p.m.
Where: Resources for the Future | 1616 P St. NW, Washington, DC 20036
- A reception follows the presentation.
- Books will be available for sale.
- There will be no webcast.
- Reporters: Pl. show credentials at sign-in.
- Complete event information available on the event page.
* * * * * * * *Resources for the Future (RFF) is an independent, nonpartisan organization based in Washington, DC, that conducts rigorous economic research and analysis to improve environmental and natural resource policy.