Leaders today face increasingly difficult and urgent questions that require considering both environmental protection and economic growth. How these questions are answered will impact the health, wealth, and well-being of humankind and the planet for generations to come.
Trustworthy information about these issues has never been more valuable—or difficult to find. As such, the need for an independent organization dedicated to providing rigorous research and practical solutions has never been greater.
That organization is Resources for the Future (RFF).
In 1952, RFF pioneered the application of objective economic analysis to environmental and natural resource policy. Ever since, RFF experts have been helping leaders in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors make informed decisions about balancing environmental protection and economic growth.
RFF brings together renowned economists and experts to “cut through the noise” of current debates, developing leading-edge research and facilitating forward-thinking dialogues to advise policymakers in cities and nations around the world.
In September 2016, RFF announced a new research award honoring Molly Macauley. Learn more about the Macauley Award.
Or mail your contribution, along with RFF’s Gift and Pledge form, to:
Resources for the Future
1616 P Street NW
Washington, DC 20036
You can also:
- Direct your gift to a specific RFF giving area.
- Learn about other ways to support RFF.
- Read RFF’s Annual Report and learn more about RFF’s revenue and expenses.
- Discover the benefits of becoming an RFF supporter.
- Learn more about how RFF is making an impact.
Why Give to RFF?
Turning Research into Action
The generous investments of visionary donors are what drive experts at RFF forward—to explore new questions, to take calculated risks, and to bring together people and ideas in new ways. Your contributions will lead to the following:
- The highest caliber research and analysis to develop smart policy decisions about natural resources and the environment;
- Analytical frameworks to project future trends, identify policy implications, and address critical questions;
- The next generation of research leaders focused on building new analytical techniques to address emerging issues;
- Robust dialogues across diverse communities of leaders and stakeholders; and
- Policymaker access to the best possible research and nonpartisan counsel.
If you believe that current environmental challenges deserve independent investigation and innovative, practical solutions, become an RFF supporter today.
For more information about supporting RFF, contact Lea Harvey, Vice President for Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.328.5016.