Resources magazine is RFF’s flagship publication. Since 1959, it has served as a forum for RFF experts and invited scholars, policymakers, and business leaders to offer insight into today’s most pressing environmental, energy, and natural resource issues.
Already a print subscriber? To change your address, update your delivery preferences, or inquire about your subscription, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.328.5006.
We welcome your feedback. Contact Pete Nelson, RFF director of communications, at email@example.com or 202.328.5191.
- Welcome: On the Frontiers of Climate Policy Phil Sharp
- Infographic: Pits versus Tanks: Comparing Storage Methods for Fluids Used in Fracking
- Goings On: Highlights from Recent Events at RFF
- Commentary: Getting Past the “Yuck” Factor: Recycled Water in Florida and Other States Yusuke Kuwayama and Hannah Kamen
- Q & A: A View of the Environmental Policy Landscape from Outside the Beltway An Interview with Paul Portney
- Inside RFF
- Should We Price Carbon from Federal Coal? Alan Krupnick, Nathan Richardson, Joel Darmstadter, and Katrina McLaughlin
- The Road to Paris and Beyond: Comparing Emissions Mitigation Efforts Joseph E. Aldy and William A. Pizer
- America’s Awakening as an Arctic Nation David J. Hayes
- The Promise of US Arctic Oil and Gas Potential Carol Lloyd
- Complying with EPA’s Clean Power Plan: Policy Options for States Karen Palmer and Anthony Paul
- Falling Oil Prices: Implications in the United States Stephen P.A. Brown